Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome to this years addition of the FCS jog-a-thon.

Annie saying "Hi" to you.
Faith is hosting 3 exchange students this year, and this is one of them. I don't remember his name though. He seems to be well liked.
Guess who... TaeTae. She is so funny. Obviously she didn't want Joey to take her picture.

The elementary jog was yesterday. I will post a few of those pictures when I get them. Those little ones are such a joy to watch. Today I am suffering from being out in the wind yesterday. I have a sinus headache that won't go away.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

thank you for keeping me updated on what's going on at home. i miss everyone so much. sounds like you are having a fun time working. keeping busy with that :) you need to get some pics of co co. i miss that little guy so much. and in a week jack jack will be here. wow. so many things changing. i have been here for a month today so that is kinda weird. its gone by so fast. i can't wait to be home. i miss you and love you. comment my blog now :)