Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Around the Faith Campus

Well...since I am becoming more comfortable with blogging, my brain is now in high gear, constantly thinking of all the ways through the net that I can make you feel as if you really are here in Yuba City. Last night I decided I would carry my camera around with me and take pictures through out the day, so that at night I can post them to my blog and write to you about my day as if we are just having a conversation. Hopefully you will enjoy it. I know, you will want too, I'm just saying that 'cuz I don't want it to make you sad...if it does you have to tell me, K? I love you.
Did you hear the story about Madi's thumb? I don't want to get any of the facts wrong and it is really entertaining when Mike and Cindy tell it so ask them to share it with you. Today, Annie had a volleyball game so the whole clan....well almost...came to watch her play. Madi came with her hand/arm wrapped. Her mom said she doesn't really need to wear it, she just wanted to. She's so funny. Ask Cindy to tell you about Madi pitching in her $5...no it was $4 dollars for the plane ticket to come surprise you. It will bring cheer to your heart.
Whitty, Cynda, and Madi smiling for you.
I was almost to my car to come home and out of the car comes Grandma and Grandpa Pippett. They asked how you were doing and said to tell you Hi. I told them I was taking pictures for you...but I didn't tell them they would be out in cyber space. Oops! lol

Before the game started, I went in the gym to get Annie's picture, but she had to keep practicing. You know me, I'm not that quick at taking pictures. I only do posed pics, and then I don't do those very well. She couldn't pose. Bummer. I will get hers tomorrow. This morning when she walked through the hall and knocked on my window to say hello, she looked so adorable. I should have ran out and gotten her picture then.

I wanted to get over to the Yogurt shop before Joey got off work, but I didn't make it...next time.

Well I guess I'm not to smart...I have no idea why this font is bold and underlining. I was going to write more, but this is annoying. I guess this is my Que...I need to go out and spend some time with your Dad.
I love you and will talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mikyla Lathrop said...

hey mom.. thanks for posting all these pics. its nice to see everyone :) i miss you all.