Monday, October 6, 2008

This was the best movie!

I know....I can't believe I just uploaded this image. Just yesterday, you were patiently talking me through all the steps to just upload my own photos and now look how far I've come...Pretty smart...huh? I was sitting out with dad watching FOX news listening to them talk about Obama and McCain, this economy etc. It is interesting for about 5 minutes, then I find myself getting frustrated. They pretty much just keep repeating themselves. Anyways, I got this idea and
'woo la' I came in here and uploaded this image from Google. Oh, the purpose....
This is the movie we went and saw yesterday. It was so good. They should make more movies like this one. Someday you need to go see it. We had a nice time together. After the movie we ate at Mimi's restaurant and had a real nice visit. We are soooo blessed to have such special friends in our live.... friends I like to think of as chosen family.

No comments: