Friday, January 2, 2009

You left today!

Well Ky, We just got home from leaving you in Sacramento. This is the part I hate. Driving up to the house, seeing your car in the drive, knowing that's where it will sit until you come home, or I decide to drive it, then going inside to a very silent greeting. The first couple of days will probably be the hardest. Dad reminds me to enjoy the quiet now, 'cuz tomorrow it all changes (Tyler moves back tomorrow).

I know it was hard this morning to leave, it was hard for me too. But I also know (I feel that you do to), that WOLBI is where you need to be right now. Dad and I were talking on the way home, about what an awesome opportunity you have to just study God's Word this year and grow closer to Him. The foundation you are building will be so firm and strong. You will have that forever and will use Gods truths as you go through life's many challenges. You will also be that encourager to others God will bring into your life. Soak it in Ky. Bloom where you are planted. We will be here when you come home. I love you Mic

No comments: