Saturday, January 3, 2009

All By Myself!

I was going to have you help me change my blog template when you were home but you were so busy (that's not a complaint :)) I completely forgot. I figured it out all on my own! I changed the main part last night, went to sleep to think on how to change the inside parts, at some point during the night, had that ah, ha moment, tried it when I awoke, and now you see the results. This techie stuff is so fun. Well, I just wanted to share that with you, I'm sure you are rolling your eyes right about now, but I bet your heart is glad at the same time. I know, I'm weird. I love you and will be thinking about you today as you have all your camp meetings and find out what your assignment is going to be. I pray you are not the one to be out in the elements shoveling snow. That would stink!

I need to go get your room ready for your brothers return. What exactly does that mean...you ask? It doesn't matter, when you come home in March you will hardly know the difference.(wink wink ;))

No comments: